REGISTRATION OPENS UP 8/5 at 9am
Grades K – 6
- Location: Seely Place Lower Gym
- Instructors: Spotlight Gymnastics Staff Fee: $260 for fall session
- Class Size: Limit of 18 children per class
- kindergarten and 1st grade class meets 3:30-4:30pm
- 2nd-6th grade class meets 4:30-5-30pm
ERC’s successful gymnastics program will again be conducted by Spotlight Gymnastics. Students will be grouped according to grade level and/or ability. Placement of students will be at the sole discretion of the instructors. The school year will have Three 10-class sessions, 1 class/wk. Students may enroll for more than 1 class/wk.
***PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHILDREN BEFORE CLASS STARTS AND ESCORTING THEM TO CLASS. There is NO representative from ERC or the school to watch your children, collect them for them class or to walk them out after class.***
Classes fill up VERY quickly. It is the suggestion of ERC to register for all 3 sessions in the fall if you want to guarantee a spot for the entire year.