Registration for winter basketball 2021 will open at 9am on Monday November 8, 2021.
At this time, we can only offer winter basketball for grades 2-6. If we have space, we will add the 1st grade clinic.
No experience necessary – just a desire to learn and have fun.
***Masks MUST be worn in the gyms while practicing and playing games***
WE NEED COACHES FOR ALL GRADE LEVELS!!!!
PLEASE EMAIL JENNIFER FRAIN at email@example.com to volunteer.
Team rosters will be limited to 10. Children must wear a mask while practicing and playing games (as of 11/4/21)
1 hour clinic Saturday mornings beginning January 8th. Either 9am or 10am.
Exciting news this year! All practices will be run by basketball trainers. Parents only need to be available to coach games.
- Teams are single sex in each grade.
- 1 hour practice one night a week at Seely Place or Greenville – either 6, 7 or 8pm.
- Practices begin in November 29 and games begin January 8 and run until Mid March.
- Games are held at Edgemont Schools and other neighboring schools in the Town of Greenburgh on Saturdays anywhere from 9am-1pm.
The practice schedule this year will be
- Schedules cannot be set until we know how many kids are participating and how many teams we have in each grade.
Please do not request a day for practice. There is no way to accommodate everyone’s requests.
**Children will not be switched from team to team to accommodate schedules or to be with friends. Please keep this in mind when registering your child.**
*** Please do not register your child for basketball unless he/she can make the commitment to participate. We try and make our teams small enough so everyone has ample time to play. It is unfair and inconsiderate to the coach, other team members and other teams if your child does not meet his/her responsibility to their team. Please help your child learn this valuable lesson about commitment.***